What is Modeling Mask?
[#Moisturizing #High absorptivity #No skin wastes]
Modeling Mask is a powder type mainly made of diatomaceous earth. When it is mixed with water, it is hardened like rubber to make vacuum between skin and mask. This vacuum effect absorbs the moisturizing and nutritional ingredients of the mask more efficiently through the skin. It also cools down the skin through cooling effect and removes wastes and sebum from the skin.
What is Lavender Modeling cup mask ?
Lavender powder mask plays a significant role in calming and reducing redness dry skin by promoting softness and itchy-free skin. The antioxidants components prevent wrinkles, fine lines and Dark spots.
- Features: fresh packed cup, ready to use portion. Contrary to other powder modeling mask products they lose effectiveness after open due to air factor and humidity
Formulated with nature care
Ingredients: Diatomaceous Earth, Glucose, Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Leaf Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Allantoin, Potassium Alginate, Adenosine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract
How to USE
- Add 7-8 spoonful of water to cup with included scoop
- Stir quickly with the flat spatula side of the scoop
- As soon as powder is dissolved, immediately apply a thick, opaque layer evenly to dry clean skin. Make sure to apply a thick coating around the edges of the face for easy to remove after dry.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes or until the texture. Is dry and rubbery
- Slowly peel the mask off starting from the bottom and outer edges. Rinse remaining residue with warm water.