What is Modeling Mask?
[#Moisturizing #High absorptivity #No skin wastes] Modeling Mask is a powder type mainly made of diatomaceous earth. When it is mixed with water, it is hardened like rubber to make vacuum between skin and mask. This vacuum effect absorbs the moisturizing and nutritional ingredients of the mask more efficiently through the skin. It also cools down the skin through cooling effect and removes wastes and sebum from the skin.
What Is Charcoal mask?
Charcoal mask is known for its ability to trap chemicals and wastes from the skin pores by absorbing the bacteria which help reduce sebum and improve overall skin condition.
– Sebum Care – Pore Care – Freshness – Softness Features: – Freshly packed, content stay fresh until open and use – Proper portion for single use
Formulated with nature care
Ingredients : Diatomaceous Earth, Glucose, Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Cellulose Gum, Charcoal Powder, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77499, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Allantoin, Potassium Alginate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract
How to USE
- Add 7-8 spoonful of water to cup with included scoop
- Stir quickly with the flat spatula side of the scoop
- As soon as powder is dissolved, immediately apply a thick, opaque layer evenly to dry clean skin. Make sure to apply a thick coating around the edges of the face for easy to remove after dry.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes or until the texture. Is dry and rubbery
- Slowly peel the mask off starting from the bottom and outer edges. Rinse remaining residue with warm water.